Wood Stair Balusters and Spindles
Classics, Gothic, Ethnic, Modern, Art Deco, Art Nouveau, Renaissance, Empire and ultramodern design solutions - this is about Stavros balusters. In the standard catalog there are more than 50 models from simple turned elements without threads to stunningly beautiful luxury supports with rich carvings.
In this section:
- thin and thick turned balusters without carving;
- supports with flutes and braids;
- graceful curly wooden balusters with a through pattern;
- original with ethnic texture;
- massive ones with rich foliage and floral patterns;
- strict and laconic
Interesting design solutions allow using carved balusters not only for their intended purpose. So, staircase carved elements are found in projects as legs for tables, supports for small bar counters, wall tables or decorative fences. Wooden balusters look good both in the interior and in exterior. Turned elements without carving, as well as with braids or flutes, are often ordered to decorate a veranda, porch or arbour.