This instruction will allow you to keep the products manufactured by our company in proper form. Compliance with the recommendations for storage and use of purchased products guarantees their serviceability for a long time.
The company "Stavros" manufactures molded polyurethane decor according to high specifications. In the production of decor, a high-quality Italian-made two-component polyurethane system of low viscosity room curing with the use of pressure polymerization technology is used. High-tech equipment from Saip is used for mixing the components. Due to the absence of release agents, products manufactured by Stavros have good adhesion to any paint and varnish materials.
RECOMMENDATIONS FOR STORING THE PRODUCT BEFORE FINISHING
To save the product it is IMPORTANT:
- TO ENSURE STORAGE of products manufactured by Stavros in rooms with an air temperature rang from +10 to +25 degrees Celsius.
- TO AVOID prolonged exposure to solvents / mechanical damage / storage of products near heaters / oil contamination / abundant deposition of industrial dust on the surface of the product./li>
Long-term storage without finishing (especially in the case of exposure to UV rays) will lead the decor turned yellow!
- DO NOT store items on top of each other. A flat and clean surface is required to store the product.
It is important to know that many of the decorative elements produced are quite fragile. Rough mechanical impact (impacts, falls, bending, etc.) is unacceptable. In case of deformation of the product, you can return to its original appearance by heating with an industrial dryer.
DECOR INSTALLATION RECOMMENDATIONS
If the decor was kept at temperatures below 0 ° C, it is necessary to keep the products for at least 24 hours at a temperature of 20 ± 5 degrees Celsius before installation.
The decor must be blown out with compressed air before installation. Places of installation should be degreased (exposure time should be short). The tools used for installation should be of materials that are less hard than the materials of the installation places. It is prohibited to use impact tools during installation.
To install polyurethane decor, it is recommended to use an adhesive designed for this type of product and the surface to which this product is attached. When installing large (heavy) decorative elements, it is recommended to use additional fixing fasteners.
RECOMMENDATIONS FOR USE OF THE DECOR (AS PART OF PAINTED FURNITURE INTERIOR STRUCTURES)
Polyurethane decor must be coated with protective paint layers. It is not recommended to use polyurethane decor in rooms with variable temperatures (baths / saunas). A sharp expansion and contraction of the material will lead to the destruction of the paintwork, the enamel / varnish will crack, and if the product is poorly mounted to the surface, such decor may come off and / or crack in thin places.
IT IS IMPORTANT TO AVOID:
- storage of products near heating devices;
Products should not be located less than 1 m from a heat source. Recommended air temperature during storage and / or operation: from +10 to +25 degrees Celsius.
- contact with products of heating radiation (light from powerful lamps, unshielded microwave emitters, etc.);
- contact with solvents on the surface of products;
- thermal, mechanical and other damage, including the fault of animals.